Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A farewell

No one would really love unconditionally like her
Nobody can replace who taught me how to pray
Nobody will push me to eat vegetables cause if not I'll be sick again.

No one will accept me for all my flaws
Nobody knows my embarrassing moments only her
Aside from my mom, it is only her who can look at my eyes and know what is wrong

She is irreplaceable
Totally unforgettable

The time came when she needs to rest 
And forget all the pain and hurt she held
Glad I had my last talk with you
And also my kiss of good bye

It might be painful for me but I know you are already OK
Everything is over, no more tears and no more fear
You are now with Him
And I know you'll always be there
An angel who will stay beside me and continue to give me strength
It is hard but I have to say good bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment