Friday, July 6, 2012

Late Summer Escapade

My brother was back again after 3 or 4 years working abroad. Before he arrived the country, he asked me to settle a vacation in Boracay. I was able to find a good deal online from an online shop (I'm not sure if it's a good deal but anyways, still, we had so much fun.)

We only have 3 days and 2 nights at Boracay so I'm on terror for our itinerary. It was my first time to went there so tried to do the things I wanted to do. Event though it's pouring, it did not stop me to do things on my itinerary. I was able to try island hopping, helmet diving and atv. I had the chance to do snorkeling but since I am a craven girl, I didn't do it. (Poor me! '_' ). I'll definitely go back to Boracay again.








It was really a "paradise" and it became more memorable because I was with my family. It was really amazing to spend beautiful memories together with them. You know that in the future that you'll have something to talk about together. I really love going to different places with my family. Oh how I wish I have a lot of money so I can travel around. (I'll show a lot of pictures next time.)







No comments:

Post a Comment